About Our Firm
The firm and its individual attorneys accept your representation with gratitude. While our experienced attorneys are able to furnish quality legal knowledge and service, our representation is at all times provided with the express understanding that the client is the ultimate decision maker. Our goal is to keep you fully apprised of the status of your matter, to be responsive to your inquiries and to be diligent in the pursuit of a favorable and equitable resolution. As we continue our tradition of providing individualized, quality legal services, we do so with gratitude to our loyal clients, without whom our past and future success would not be possible.
Our firm is located at 401 Market Street, Ste. 1250, Shreveport Louisiana.
We have a well earned reputation for providing excellent legal services, including, when necessary, efficient litigation services, and we would be honored if you trusted our firm with your legal matters.
Representative cases include:
- Energy Mgmt. Corp. v. City of Shreveport, 2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 80925, (W.D. La. Nov. 6, 2006).
- Energy Mgmt. Corp. v. City of Shreveport, 467 F.3d 471 (5th Cir. La. 2006)
- Double-Eight Oil & Gas L.L.C. v. Caruthers Producing Co., 942 So. 2d 1279 (La.App. 2 Cir. Nov. 20, 2006)
- RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc. v. City of Shreveport, 44 So. 3d 800 (La.App. 2 Cir. 2010); writ refused,
- Webb v. Franks Inv. Co., 105 So. 3d 764 (La.App. 2 Cir. 2012); writ denied, 110 So. 3d 580 (La. 2013)
- Pilkinton v. Ashley Ann Energy, L.L.C., 77 So. 3d 465 (La.App. 2 Cir. 2011); writ denied, 80 So. 3d 484 (La. 2012)
- George Richard Mills v. Chesapeake Operating, Inc., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 158589, 3 (W.D. La. Nov. 5, 2013)
- Fuller v. XTO Energy, Inc., 989 So. 2d 298, 299 (La.App. 2 Cir. 2008); writ denied, 996 So. 2d 1107 (La. 2008)* Trial Counsel Only
- Chesapeake Operating, Inc. v. City of Shreveport, 132 So. 3d 537 (La.App. 2 Cir. 2014); writ denied, 2014 La. LEXIS 1419 (La. June 20, 2014)
- Dean v. City of Shreveport, 438 F.3d 448 (5th Cir. La. 2006)
- France v. Eastern Cent. Bossier Fire Prot. Dist. No. 1, 4 So. 3d 959 (La.App. 2 Cir. 2009); writ denied, 8 So. 3d 589 (La. 2009)
- Melody Olson v. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 1996 U.S. App LEXIS 45402
- Whitaker Construction Company v. City of Shreveport, 178 Fed. Appx. 412 (5th Cir. 2006)
- Patricia Powell v. Rapides Parish School Board, 238 So. 3d 983 (LA. App. 3rd Cir. 2017)
- Albright v. Southern Trace Country Club of Shreveport, Inc., 879 So. 2d 121 (LA. 2010)
- Lindsey v. Bio Medication Applications of LA L.L.C., 9 Fed. 4th 317 (5th Cir. 2021)
- Milton Price v. International Paper Company, 2022 U.S. App. LEXIS 6249 (5th Cir. 2022)